Mui Ne Sand Dunes Jeep Tour
Mui Ne sand dunes how to get there? Mui Ne sand dunes sunrise or sunset tour by jeep is a good way to look over Hon Rom beach, Suoi Nuoc Beach and Tortoise island on the direction to White Lake (Lotus pond).
The tour is great and such good value too, a chance to ride an ostridge beside Fairy spring, sand sliding on the white and red sand dunes to get the rest and away from hustling city. Experience driving quad bike rental at the white dunes. There is extra fee for riding the Ostridge and hiring sand boards.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private jeep
- Sightseeing tickets
- Cool towels and mineral water
- Tour guide and other services. (English speaking guide is added US$20 per group if request)
- An average jeep size can accommodate 3 passengers (driver excluded)
- A large jeep size can accommodate max 6 passengers (driver excluded)
- Jeep is not allowed to operate over the dunes. Dropping points are at the red and white sand dunes´ gates
- If you choose Sunrise departs at 4:30 am then finish by 8:30 am, Sunset departs at 2 pm then finish by 6 pm
- Individual Guest book “joining tour” might face some inconveniences in regarding tour departure, start and finish tour time will not be as planned due to time punctuality of other guests travel with